I-269 Regional Vision Study meetings to be held | Business
(WMC-TV) – The Memphis Urban Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) will be holding the second, and final round of public meetings concerning the new Interstate 269, now under construction.
During the meetings, discussion will focus on the impact of land usage, as well as transportation alternatives that may exist along the corridor of I-269.
A comment draft study meeting will first take place Nov. 27 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Holiday Inn & Suites near Wolfchase Galleria.
A second meeting, at which the final study will be presented for review, will be held Dec. 13 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m., also held at the Holiday Inn & Suites near Wolfchase.
To see a full press release, or to obtain full directions to the meeting locations, click here.
Information and image provided by the Memphis Urban Area MPO.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near South Memphis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park