What’s New in Medicare for 2013 event set for Whitehaven Community Center | Events
Media Alert provided by Windsor Health Plan
Medicare beneficiaries can learn about 2013 Medicare Advantage changes and the extra benefits offered in Windsor Health Plan Medicare Advantage plans at an education event on November 15 from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m. at the Whitehaven Community Center, 4318 Graceland Ave.
The event is free and open to the public as space allows. Current Windsor Health Plan members are welcome. Guests do not need to RSVP.
Windsor Health Plan offers a variety of Medicare Advantage plans as well as chronic and dually eligible special needs plans.
Now through December 7 is the only time many Medicare beneficiaries can enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan for the 2013 calendar year.
If you have questions about the event, you can call Timena Toliver at 901-725-8832.
Upcoming Events near South Memphis
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park