House fire causes $50,000 in damage | News
(WMC-TV) – A Monday night house fire was caused by flammable materials that were left too close to a water heater, investigators said.
The home in the 750 block of Saxon suffered about $30,000 when it caught fire around 10:30 Monday night, according to a Memphis Fire Department spokesman. Investigators say the family also lost about $20,000 worth of possessions during the flames.
Fortunately, no one was injured.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.